I have to be honest, I am still finding it hard getting used to having a boiler again. The plan was to have it on for 2 hours per night, just so it gets used with the boiler being so new.
But 3 times this week I have fallen asleep with it on and waking up in the early hours sweating. Plus Bella’s nose has started to peel, I took her to the vets and I have been told it is too warm for her. Just goes to show what I have been saying the last few years. We have acclimatised to the cold weather so when we get a tiny bit of heat it feels like we are in the sun, very strange.
Anyway, meter readings…..
Weekly Standing Charge £2
As for the units, this week my water meter is showing a reading of 00064.279, this means I have used 0.698 units of water these last 7 days. This is double my normal weekly target, due to having all that building work done last month it is proving hard to get my water under target again, but I am going to really try hard this coming week.
Also, as I have now hit 00064 main units I have needed to make the extra £4 payment.
Reading this week is 3604.111, this means I have used 31.474 @ 5.20 per unit = £16.12
While this is far too much, it is in-fact less than last week when I used 39.316, but it is still way over what I would like…….but saying that this is only my 3rd week with gas again, so it is going to take a while to get used to using it responsibly just like I have done with the electricity.
Reading this week is 00711 which means I used 10 units @ £0.1591 per unit = £1.57 (including VAT).
As always, I have rounded the £1.57 up to £2 so my SSE account can slowly climb into credit without me thinking about it.
Till next time,