Hope you are all keeping well. Don’t know about you, but it’s been pretty warm in Leeds this week. In-fact too warm as yesterday I gave myself a haircut (blade 1 all over) just so I can sleep without being so warm it’s uncomfortable.
Anyway lets crack on, Yorkshire Water has been 0 units again this week and Gas has been 0 units too. It’s now been 9 months with no gas. It’s amazing how I don’t even miss it.
Due to the electricity prices going up I have 2 prices structures for this week.
- Rate 1 reading this week: 00352.
- Rate 2 reading this week: 00093.
Units used Before price increase:
- Rate 1 – I have used 5 units at 18.58 pence per unit totalling this week costing £0.93. (excluding VAT).
- Rate 2 – I have used 0 units at 0.069 pence per unit totalling this this week costing £0.00. (excluding VAT).
Units used After price increase:
- Rate 1 – I have used 1 units at 19.94 pence per unit totalling this week costing £0.1994. (excluding VAT).
- Rate 2 – I have used 0 units at 0.0768 pence per unit totalling this this week costing £0.00. (excluding VAT).
This means this week bill including VAT is £1.19.
What I have noticed from keeping track of my meter readings is I must be using just under 1 unit of rate 2 each week, as I have one week I have been using 0 units, then the next I have used 2, then 0, then 2 and so on. This is a good reason to keep track of meter readings to help work out patterns of usage and what things use what energy to plan on how much (even such a small amount) needs to be budgeted for.