I am still finding it hard to get my gas usage lower again. It is funny to think that from 2013 to 2015 I used no gas at all, and since I moved house I have been using loads.
I think its down to the gas cooking, and my new found love of vegetarian pizza’s which I am really going to have to sort out.
I used 27 units over the last 4 weeks, but this week alone I’ve used 22 units, but I have been using the gas cooker loads. No excuse really, but at least I know where I went wrong this week.
Anyway, let’s start off with water again…
Weekly Standing Charge – £2
As for the units, this week my meter is showing a reading of 000011.135, which means I have used 0.744, way way over my weekly target of 0.250 per week. But again this is down to the amount of cooking I have done. See, I cook and all my bills go up, I hate it.
As I have also moved from 000010 main units to 000011, I have needed to make a extra £4 for that one unit. So have made a £6 payment (£2 weekly standing charge, £4 for that one unit.
……or I would make the £6 payment if my TSB account was not playing up lol
This week my gas meter is showing a reading of 10842.653, and as we already know this means I have used 22.517 units of gas = £10.87 (including Standing Charges)
Electricity meter this week is 08136, this means I have used 11 units of electricity this past week = £2.76 (Including Standing Charges)
Till next time,